Brook Green UK DMC
For more than 30 years, Brook Green UK DMC we have been assisting our clients with their incentives, groups and events in the United Kingdom. We have a great team of experts who would be delighted to work with you. Professionalism, creativity, speed, being accommodating, courteous and nice, all essential is our view to create the best event for you and your clients. As your DMC in London, we would love to show you the best that the United Kingdom has to offer. You will not be disappointed.
Short Bio Hanneke Dannhorn
We have grown steadily which is no surprise with such wonderful destinations such London, Edinburgh, Scotland and the rest of the UK. With a Dutch sense of realism, sense of humor and a cool head to solve problems plus a wonderful team of 9, we have grown the company to a well regarded and reliable DMC with clients worldwide. I am married to John Greenway, have two children. Hobbies are work, cooking, music (classical mostly), reading and travelling.
Destination United Kingdom
Testimonial Brook Green UK DMC
I would like to thank you all on behalf of Vantage Travel team on your hard work and support during the London 30th Jubilee celebration last few days.
It was not an easy project and there were many changes and updates, but we pulled it off.
Travelers and VIPs are full of praises and that is most important.
Many of you have gone a step forward in your services and that is highly appreciated.
THANK YOU once again and hope to work with you soon again!
It was a pleasure!
Why the United Kingdom
The United Kingdom has much to offer for any group, event or incentive. From beautiful Devon with its meandering lanes lined with hedgerows, to wild Cornwall where the smugglers used to conquer the seas and the cliffs to bring their wares ashore; from The Lake District in the North, where you can walk for hours and be inspired by the daffodils of William Wordsworth; from the moors of Yorkshire where James Herriott and the Bronte sisters lived their lives to Scotland with the stunning city of Edinburgh, there is great beauty to be found everywhere.
We would be delighted to put together the most perfect proposal for you and your clients to show the best that the United Kingdom has to offer.
Program idea United Kingdom
Day 1 - Welcome to London
• Arrival at London Heathrow Airport in the morning
• Welcome by Portuguese speaking guide
• Luggage Porterage in the arrivals hall – we can arrange a separate luggage transfer and arrange porterage at the hotel to ensure that the luggage is in the rooms when the guests arrive
• Transfer to central London with a brief sightseeing en route to the restaurant
• Lunch at the Orange Public House
• After lunch transfer to the hotel for a (private) check in
• Free time in the afternoon
• Evening transfer by traditional Red Double Decker Bus
• Private Capsule London Eye including a glass of Champagne
• Followed by a welcome dinner at the Oxo Tower Brasserie with views over the river Thames
• Full day London Sightseeing tour incl and the Changing of the Guard or St Pauls Cathedral
• Lunch at Fortnum and Mason
• Continue the sightseeing tour or afternoon free for shopping
• Musical Visit in the evening
• Followed by a post theatre Dinner at DSKTRKT
• Full Day tour of Windsor and Bicester Village
• Lunch at the Hinds Head Michelin Start Pub by Heston Blumenthal in Bray
• After lunch transfer to Bicester Village for the outlet shopping experience
• Return to London later in the afternoon
• Dinner suggestions at the Counting House Pub for exclusive use with a band of choice
• Insider Shopping Tour or the London Rock'n Roll Tour
• Lunch at Jamie's Italian in Covent Garden
• Free time in Covent Garden after lunch
• Transfer to the Gala Dinner by traditional London Black Taxis
• Gala Dinner at the Tower of London – The White Tower incl the ceremony of the keys
• Check out of the hotel by 11.00 hrs, unless late check-out has been arranged/requested
• Transfer to Heathrow Airport for the return flight to Brazil
More about Brook Green UK DMC
Years of experience and working with the right suppliers all help to ensure that your expectations are fulfilled and your clients will be happy with the service and program they receive. Our core competence at Brook Green are:
Negotiation of contracts, booking the best venues, finding the best and most original ways of transportation, creating team building activities, theater and restaurant bookings, visiting places that you would not be able to see if you do not have our supplier connections, etc.
We specialise in MICE, VIP Groups, Special Groups, Luxury Travel, Conferences, Meetings, Special Interest Groups, Cruises, Shore Excursions, Corporate Travel, Hotel Bookings, Gala dinners
Travel facts United Kingdom
|Local time||GMT (London)|
|Public holidays||Public holidays United Kingdom link|
|Climate in the UK||Weather United Kingdom link|
|Passport and visa information United Kingdom||Passport and visa information United Kingdom link|