Talas-M DMC Montenegro
Founded more than a decade ago, Talas-M is one of the best DMCs in Montenegro. Our team and I would love to show you what an excellent choice Montenegro would be for you. It is one of those countries which has all the ingredients one needs to be a perfect incentive destination. In one day you can swim at the beach, climb mountains and have an adventure, dine in historic surroundings and enjoy the nightlife in Budva. Our country offers excellent conference and events opportunities. As your DMC in Montenegro, we would love to show you the suitable options for your clients and organise your event to perfection.
Short Bio Snezana Vejnovic
With more than 15 years of experience in the tourism industry, I started my own destination management company more than a decade ago. As CEO of Talas-M one of my main goals has been to improve the MICE business in Montenegro.
I would love to share my knowledge with you to make your next event in Montenegro an unforgettable experience!
"Thanks again to all of you at Talas-M for making the trip such a huge success. The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, the best we have ever received for a trip which is just fantastic. This is largely due to your fantastic support and suggesting such a great itinerary with the perfect mix of culture, activities and leisure time."
"Hi Iva, the groups feedback was stunning - Puro Beach was a great highlight and they all enjoyed their stay very very much. Thanks to you and Leonarda I can say that this was a very professionally handled event - everything was smooth and you made everything possible last minute as requested - thank you so much for your fantastic cooperation - I will be very glad to bring more groups in the future! Good luck to you as well."
Senior Project Manager,
Montenegro is a perfect destination for clients who love nature and beautiful, characteristic towns. Montenegro has great food and many possibilities for teambuilding. The country offers several national parks, the Skadar lake, Boka bay and Tara River, which makes it an excellent destination for adventure travel. Our lovely, UNESCO protected old towns you'll find in Kotor. Next to its beauty, Montenegro features very good conference facilities. Let the beauty of our country inspire you to be even more productive during your next conference.
Program idea Montenegro
Day 1 - Welcome to Montenegro
- Arrival in Tivat airport
- Discover the Southernmost fjord in Europe the Boka Bay
- Boarding the boat and cruising the bay
- Lunch on board
- Visit the island Our Lady of the Rocks, a picturesque islet off the shore of Perast. It was made by deliberate accumulation of stone pieces and old sunken ships loaded with stones around an existing rock.
- Entertainment during the visit of the island A Capella singing - "klapa" Jazz Quartet
- Enjoying the glass of champagne at the island...
- Walking tour throught Beautiful Baroque Town of Perast, surely one of the most beautiful places in Boka Kotorska. Today it is often called the quietest town in Boka. Its narrow streets and numerous, mostly abandoned renaissance, and baroque palaces, testify about the former richness of the bay of Boka Kotorska, and about the days when there used to be led a luxurious life of its inhabitants.
- Refreshment break in "Conte" restaurant, Perast Cruise continues to Kotor. The restaurant style is in keeping with the unique architecture of Perast and it has a beautiful terrace that overlooks the islands of Our Lady of the Rock and St George.
- Walking tour through UNESCO protected Old Town of Kotor. The old Mediterranean town of Kotor lies, surrounded by an impressive city wall, very well preserved and protected. The Old City of Kotor was built between the 12th and 14th century. Optional you can choose to experience a private concert of an orthodox choir in the St Nicola's church.
- Departure from Kotor to Tivat Arrival at the hotel and check in
Tivat is the center. Here, people come and return. In Tivat you reside, but also, from Tivat you arrive to surrounding beaches, trip destinations, shopping centers, fun filled places and recreational centers. You can arrive to these destinations by walking, biking, using the sea, driving, or if need, by airplane. From Tivat everything is close and in Tivat, everything is in the palm of your hand. Tivat is an idea which is easily realized.
The Regent Porto Montenegro 5 offers a choice of 34 rooms and 52 suites, providing sophisticated, contemporary living spaces notable for their multifunctional design. The rooms have magnificent views over the marina, the sea or the mountains . The rooms are promoting a feeling of tranquility and well-being, have luxury finishes and the latest in room technology. The hotel features a restaurant and a winter garden. Local, Mediterranean and Asian cuisine will be served. The restaurant capacity is 130 seats total (indoor 50 seats and outdoor 80 seats, partly covered) and the winter garden capacity 32 seats (outdoor covered area).
Day 2 - Historical heart of Montenegro
- Historical heart of Montenegro in jeeps
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Follow the road of King Nicola /in jeeps
- Arrival in the Old Royal Capital - Option: Coffee break in "Gradska kafana"
In the old capital Cetinje, today almost deserted heart of Montenegro, city that fell asleep after II World War, lie numerous possibilities for history loving visitors. Strolling down the city center, all the sights are easily accessible: the well preserved Palace of King Nikola, old embassies of all countries, monasteries and churches where two of the most famous Christian relics are kept - the right hand of St. John the Baptist, a piece of the True Cross, the chest of St. Petar Cetinjski and a rich collection of icons, rich paintings and ethnographic collection, war trophies.
- Option: Guided Visit of King Nikola's residence Refreshment break in "Gradska Kafana
- Driving the mountain road to NP Lovcen - Option: Visit of Njegos' mausoleum
Besides Lovćen's natural beauties, the national park was established to protect rich historical, cultural and architectural heritage of the area. Lovćen's area abounds in numerous elements of national construction. The old houses and village guvna are authentic as well as the cottages in katuns – summer settlements of cattlebreeders.
- Picnic lunch in the National Park - Optional activities during picnic lunch: Doughnuts making competition Making turkish coffee Archery tournament
The catering company Konak is a well known Montenegrin brand, offering the best traditional food in the country and the region. They organize official dinners for our government, cocktails on the top of the mountain, weddings in the most beautiful venues, picnics in any part of the country – they can do just about everything to turn a simple picnic into a special event!
- Entertainment: Folklore with dance masterclass
- Return to Tivat through 25 serpentine - mountain road
- Free time...
- Dinner at the Restaurant Lounge Bar Prova , which is located in the very centre of Tivat, on the Ivo Vizin promenade, along the seashore. It is the only five-star restaurant in the municipality of Tivat. Its unique location and architecture has made the Restaurant Lounge Bar Prova a new symbol of Tivat. The bow of a ship (prova) and the promenade named after the famous seafarer, Ivo Vizin, will take you on a unique gastronomic journey.
Day 3: Discover the Skadar Lake
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Departure from hotel and arrival in memorable Virpazar Village
- Boarding the boat and cruising the Skadar Lake. The lake is located in the valley just 7km far from the sea. Two thirds of it belongs to Montenegro and 1/3 is located on Albanian territory.
- Picnic Lunch in "Pjesacac" Tavern - Optional activities during the picnic lunch: Kayaking,Stand up paddling, Biking, Hiking
The tavern is situated on a small private beach on the Skadar Lake and offers local specialties prepared in the traditional way.
- Return to hotel with photo stop in Sv Stefan
In a country famed for its beauty, the most iconic images associated with Montenegro are of the tiny islet named Sveti Stefan. Attached to the coast by a narrow isthmus, the island was once a fortified village dating back to the 15th century. Today, Sveti Stefan is opening in phases after a painstaking renovation. This exciting transition has retained the islands historic air and the sturdy stone buildings with red-tiled roofs are as cheerful amongst the islands hardy evergreen trees as they were in centuries past.
- Free time...
- Transfer to Kotor
- Gala Dinner in "Cattoro", which is situated in three different city buildings: Providur's palace (who was a local authority in period of time when Venetians were in govern of this part of Adriatic coast, until 1806.), the Town Guard and Napoleons Theatre (which was build in 1810). During the dinner, you can choose if you want to be entertained by a pop band or by a DJ with equipment.
Day 4 - Departure from Montenegro
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Check out
- Transfer to Tivat/Dubrovnik airport
Morea about Talas-M
Talas-M is special because of the people we have working here. Every single person is productive, enthousiastic about Montenegro and reliable. We know Montenegro's secrets and cannot wait to share them with you! In our proposals, we combine culture and tradition with lovely food and beautiful surroundings to make the best of your stay!
We would love to welcome you to our Montenegro.
We specialise in MICE, VIP Groups, Special Groups, Luxury Travel, Conferences, Meetings, Special Interest Groups, Cruises, Shore Excursions, Corporate Travel, Hotel Bookings, Gala dinners
Travel facts Montenegro
|Local time||GMT (London) + 1.00hours|
|Public holidays||Public holidays Montenegro link|
|Climate in Montenegro||Weather in Montenegro link|
|Passport and visa information Montenegro||Passport and visa information Montenegro|