TLB Destinations DMC Lebanon
TLB Destinations is your partner for all your requests for Lebanon. As one of the leading Destination Management Company, we have proved our knowledge of our country which we would love to share with you. Youleave the organisation and operations of your group to us and simply enjoy your stay in beautiful Lebanon. Based in Beirut, the Paris of the Middle East is stunning., we have been in business for many years and are experts in groups, FITs, events and incentives.
Short Bio Dan Nader
Partly French, partly Lebanese, Dan is too modest to write a biography, so our marketing team has quickly put one together for him.
Dan has been in the travel industry for many years and he is the most charming and nicest man you can imagine working with.
He has a loyal staff that surrounds him and he is at your disposal for any travel request you might have for Lebanon.
TLB Destinations DMC
Lebanon is a nice mix of great mountains with extraordinary views, impressive ancient ruins, nice beaches with great resorts and a national cuisine every country can be jalous of. And last but not least, In Lebanon you will find the most elegant city of the Middle East: Beirut. You are more than welcome to see by yourself, the hospitality of our people will forever stay in your mind! Beirut is a beautifully restored city with buildings that remind you of Paris, elegant and simply stunning. In Lebanon, you can swim in the morning, have a sumptous lunch in one of the lovely restaurants in Beirut and find yourself on skis in the afternoon. Everything you need for a perfect incentive or holiday is within reach.
Two teambuilding activities in Lebanon
Overview : The group will be divided in smaller group (Maximum 10 pax per group), they will have a map of the city in order to discover the most important place in Byblos and to have a communication with the locals.
Equipment and Layout : Byblos Map
Running the Activity
1. Once arrived to Byblos city, Discover Byblos Citadel with a local guide (English French or Arabic speaking)
2. Discover the Church + Souk with TLB Representative
3. Divide the group into 3 or 4 smaller groups; distribute the maps and the question
4. Each group will go in a different direction to find the location mentioned in the group map
5. Arrived to the Location, they will find the person responsible in order to reply in all the questions, guiding them to the game solution (The person could be Manager of a restaurant, of Hotel, A Local, fisherman etc)
6. Each group will meet 2 till 4 persons
7. The group will collect the info to find the solution
The 3/4 groups will have different questions and they will meet with different persons but at the end all the group will arrive to the same solution.
And the group having the solution will be the winner.
Team Building Activity
Type of activity : Adventure
Participants : 30 to 40
Timing : 4 Hours to 5 Hours
Key themes : Teamwork, and Adventure
Overview : The group will be divided in smaller group (Maximum 4 pax per group), they will drive the 4*4 discovering Zaarour Area , Mont Sanine and Zahleh Region
Pre-Work: Not required
Equipment and Layout : 4*4 Jeep 4WD
Running the Activity
1. Departure from Beirut by 4*4
2. Every 4 participants will have their 4*4 and they can drive easily
3. Arriving to Zaarour Area direction to Mont Sanine
4. Discover the region with a beautiful landscape
5. Contact with the Bedouin of this region (They can Share a Coffee or tea with them)
6. Continue driving till Zahleh
7. Return to Beirut.
More about TLB Destinations
Our team of 16 local persons is highly motivated and professional. Dedication towards every single client is our main priority. Therefore fast replies, creative and well thought-through proposals, competitive pricing and excellent operational skills belong to our work ethos.
Please send us your enquiry for Lebanon, we will be able to assist you in French, English, Arabic and German.
We specialise in MICE, VIP Groups, Special Groups, Luxury Travel, Conferences, Meetings, Special Interest Groups, Cruises, Shore Excursions, Corporate Travel, Hotel Bookings, Gala dinners and Fine Dining in Lebanon.
Travel facts Lebanon
|Local time||GMT (London) + 2.00hours|
|Public holidays||Public holidays in Lebanon link|
|Climate in Lebanon||Weather in Lebanon link|
|Passport and visa information Lebanon||Passport and visa information Lebanon link|