Conference & Touring DMC Berlin
Links on our page:
For more information about Conference & Touring DMC, please visit our Germany page
Berlin has been reunited twenty five years ago and they are still celebrating. You can see the impressive monuments built before and after the wars, like the Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag. Check point Charlie is still a little eerie with its big pictures of how things were when the wall separated this amazing city.
However, much has changed since John F Kennedy declared "Ich bin ein Berliner". It has become a glamorous and fascinating city, heaving with ultra modern designs, cutting-edge fashion, art and music. It's party time now for the Berliners and we hope you will join us.
Program ideas Berlin
1. The Black Tomato Agency, UK / Ustwo Company Trip to Berlin, 12-15 June 2014
End client: Ustwo (We're a global digital product studio dreaming and doing transformative client, own product and venture work.)
C&T looked after accommodation (exclusive use of Pfefferbett Hostel in trendy Mitte), transportation, dinners and activities
• Masquerade welcome dinner at Spiegelsaal / Clärchens Ballhaus
• Bike tour to Tempelhof airport - Minigolf event Tempelhof airport followed by picnic and Bavarian Games.
• Dinner & Party at Fluxbau
• 2-3 hour boat trip with music and lunch. Afterwards lounge at Boat House with pillows, tents, candles, fire places and music.
A fun-filled 4-day event with 170 party animals to all the trendy corners and urban secrets of Berlin
We would love to welcome you to our Germany.
We also have offices in
Schaafenstrasse 25, 50676 Cologne
Phone +49 (221) 27 22 57 0
Martin-Luther-Str. 5, 60316 Frankfurt
Phone +49 (69) 94 31 84 0
Bogenstrasse 54a,20144 Hamburg
Phone +49 (40) 42 91 81 30
Metzstrasse 14 c
Phone +49 (89) 61 46 93 0
We specialise in MICE, VIP Groups, Special Groups, Luxury Travel, Conferences, Meetings, Special Interest Groups, Cruises, Shore Excursions, Corporate Travel, Hotel Bookings, Gala dinners